- Pak file repackage
Changed the way PAK files work, Squad will not need 20+ GB free on the hard drive to update any longer.
Note: The current update will still require a large buffer, but in new updates, this will be much smaller.
- Admin Force team change
Added an admin command to force switch someone to the other team.
AdminForceTeamChange “name” and AdminForceTeamChangeById <ID>
Permissions in Admins.cfg: forceteamchange
- Fixed an issue where you could not lean in certain areas of the map on Gorodok and Al Basrah. (Some cap zones most common)
- Added the possibility to give a user the ability to write to admins with “ChatToAdmin” but prevent them from reading it with “CantSeeAdminChat”
- Fixed an issue where Fools Road Fortress flag had severe map issues. Tweaked tree collisions.
- Admin cam now shows FOB and Rally Points.
- Fixed an issue where mortar HUD would get stuck if FOB was removed while players were sitting on it.
- Fixed BTR-82A single fire sound sounding like several shots or cutting out.
- Sumari Optimization Pass.
- Logar Optimization Pass.
- Fixed RCON working for Linux.
- Removed expiring timer for Mines and IEDs.
- Added speed indicator for vehicles.
- Improved SVD’s standing accuracy substantially, also improved crouch and prone as long as the target is almost level to the player. High elevation differences in targets improved but still bugged.
- Corrected tickets for invaders/defenders on Yehorivka Invasion
- Fixed Strykers not taking damage when on fire.
- Fixed RKG-3 grenades not doing damage or working.
- Added mortar reload sound.
- Tweaked vehicle zooming in/out sound.
- Added more sound effects when sprinting.
- Tweaked animations for IED and Mine.
- Tweaked Mortar impact blast wave effect.
- Tweaked Mortar muzzle effect.
- Tweaked gun muzzle shockwave grit effect.
- Improved particle refinement for Mortar/IED/Mine.
- Added larger water explosion for Tandem RPG and Mortar.
- New MTLB variants minimap icon.
- Map grid readability improvements.
- Fixed an engine bug causing erratic suspension responses on certain vehicle wheel collisions. (aka do-a-barrel-role bug)
- Fixed a server crash related to a high number of players in the queue on map change.